The Stove & Brick SB-AF001 is one of the prettiest digital air fryers on the market. It comes with a shiny, sleek exterior that is undeniably modern. It weighs 10 pounds, and it stands 13.3 inches in height. In this Stove & Brick 3.2 Qt. air fryer review, we take a look at what consumers have said about their SB-AF001.
Key Features of the Stove & Brick SB-AF001
Here’s a quick recap of the Stove & Brick SB-AF001‘s top features and technical specifications.
- If you’re used to a round food basket, this air fryer is a breath of fresh air. It comes with a square-shaped, 3.2-quart capacity, non-stick basket with narrow vents for oil dripping. There is a button guard on the handle.
- The food basket comes with a unique air flow design (examine the vents) that eliminates the need for side vents. This air flow design ensures that hot air is distributed evenly throughout the device to ensure even and thorough cooking.
- At the back of the basket liner, you can see a bracket that helps support the weight of heavy foods. It also prevents both the cooling/food and liner baskets to be in contact to each other.
- The basket is coated with a safe and non-toxic organic silicone resin.
- What can you do with the Stove & Brick SB-AF001 air fryer? You can fry, bake, grill, or roast your favorite food items.
Consumer Feedback: Stove & Brick 3.2 Qt. Air Fryer Review
How does the Stove & Brick 3.2 QT air fryer (SB-AF001) fare among previous buyers? Summarized below are the pros and cons, and other comments made about this device.
One person asked: Is this good for a family of 5? The general answer is no. It only has a 3.2-quart capacity, which translates to a few pieces of chicken parts. As one person has said, you can fit 4 chicken thighs and 3 chicken legs at one time. This number is still dependent on the size of the chicken part. That said, it’s more ideal for single- to double-person households than it is for a large family. If you’re looking for a larger air fryer, you might want to consider the Big Boss Oil-Less Air Fryer.
Is this totally oil free? This depends on the food item you’d like to cook, but in general, you need zero to little oil with this cooking device. If you’d like crispy potato wedges with a nice brown appearance, you may have to coat them with a tablespoon of oil.
What are some of the pros and cons of this product?
- There’s a bit of a learning curve. Several consumers mention the need for a “bit of information on the use of this device” and the “food time-and-temperature settings.”
- There have been complaints of defective units. Several people said their unit “stopped working” after only a few months of usage.
- It’s very easy to use as well as to clean.
Here are other bits of info regarding this 3.2-qt. air fryer.
- It’s made in China.
- Is it really touch screen? Yes, it is.
- The drawer is easy to remove and then put back. As one person has said, it’s similar to removing the carafe of a coffee maker (and the putting it back again).
- Compared with other models, this air fryer pre-heats faster.