A smokeless indoor grill is ideal for homeowners who live in an apartment complex without a patio or balcony dedicated to grilling. A popular brand to consider is the Hamilton Beach 25360, an electric grill with non-stick plate and adjustable temperature control.
But is this worth it? Should you get yourself one?
Let’s answer these questions in this Hamilton Beach 25360 smokeless indoor grill review, which includes a summary of its pros and cons given based on previous consumers’ feedback and comments.
Key Features of the Hamilton Beach 25360
Let’s get started with a rundown of the Hamilton Beach 25360‘s key features. Here’s a list of what to expect.
How it Works
The company calls Hamilton Beach 25360 a “searing grill.” While it did not include a specific explanation how this grill works and how it’s considered smokeless, it did include two main ingredients – or “secrets” – to this appliance’s excellent grilling capability.
What are these secrets?
One, this grill is able to ramp up to a high heat of 450 degrees very quickly, locking in moisture and the food’s juices for a better-tasting result. Second, it has a hooded design. It comes with a closeable lid whose purpose is not only to mimic an outdoor grilling experience but also to help trap heat.
Nope, the lid is not a heating element. It cooks on one side at a time.
Since the Hamilton Beach 25360 is an indoor grill, the grilling surface is quite small relative to much bigger appliances. As advertised, the surface measures 118 square inches, which should fit up to 8 servings.
Aside from that, note that this Searing Grill comes with an adjustable temperature control (200 to 450 degrees), preheat indicator lights, dishwasher-safe drip tray and nonstick plate.
Other Features and Technical Specs
- Weight: 8.14 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 16.9 x 6.7 inches
- Removable hood/lid
Also read: Philips Smoke-less Indoor Grill HD6371/94 Review
In thi section of our Hamilton Beach 25360 smokeless indoor grill review, we give you a summary of its pros and cons based on consumer feedback on a popular online retailer.
- Smoke. Since it’s advertised as “smokeless,” the Hamilton Beach 25360 is expected to emit minimal smoke. Does it really? The general response is that it does emit “some” or “a bit” of smoke. The amount is also dependent on the type of food you’re grilling. However, it shouldn’t set off the smoke alarm as long as it’s placed under your hood.
- Flavor. One person asked: Does it give you that “outdoor grill” flavor? According to previous buyers, it’s “much closer to an outside grill.” However, take note that when it comes to smoky flavor, nothing beats charcoal grilling or using a grill with smoker.
- Cooking Surface Size. It can fit two big or three medium chicken breasts.
- Cleanup. It’s easy to clean. Many people use soapy water. The removable parts are also dishwasher-safe.
- As previously mentioned, the Hamilton Beach 25360‘s lid doesn’t heat up. That said, you’ll have to flip the food items because it only cooks on one side.
- It’s not a griddle. It doesn’t come with a flat plate that you can use to cook pancakes.
Also read: Cuisinart GR-5B Review (Griddler Five)
Our Recommendation: Hamilton Beach 25360 Smokeless Indoor Grill Review
Let’s answer the ultimate question: Should you get one for yourself? Here’s our recommendation.
Absolutely! If you live in a place where grilling is not permitted, or a place where there’s no balcony or patio for outdoor grilling, the Hamilton Beach 25360 should satisfy your cravings for some nice grilled food. As many people have observed, this indoor grill cooks like an outdoor grill. Get your Hamilton Beach 25360 here.