Are you planning on buying the Blusmart HF-898LCD? Take your time to read this brief, yet comprehensive Blusmart electric air fryer 3.4 qt. review to know the following: key features of the product, and more importantly, feedback and comments of previous buyers.
Blusmart HF-898 Air Fryer: Summary of Key Features
- As advertised, the Blusmart HF-898 air fryer has an “Extraordinary Air Frying Technology.” Through this feature, the insides of the food chamber is filled with hot air circulating in all directions to deliver fast and even cooking.
- Although not a touch-screen interface, the display panel allows you to push buttons to adjust this device’s time and temperature settings. Depending on what you want to cook, guided by the recipe book, you can fry, bake, grill, or roast through this air fryer.
- One of the most important features of the Blusmart HF-898 is its “Intelligent Working Mode” function, which ensures that the device only works when the fry basket is securely in place.
- The fry basket has a 3.4-quart capacity, and it’s easy to clean. The whole unit weighs 13.1 pounds, and it has the following product dimensions: 13.8 x 15.8 x 13.4 inches.
- It comes with an anti-hot handle, a heat-resistant shell, and a hollow frying basket.
Consumer Feedback: Blusmart Electric Air Fryer 3.4 Qt. Review
Here’s a summary of what previous consumers have said about their Blusmart HF-898 air fryer.
Let’s first talk about the resulting air-fried food using the Blusmart HF-898LCD. Overall, based on consumer experience, the general feedback is positive. One person said “it tasted better than expected.” To another person, the fries turned out to be “okay but acceptable.” Based on another buyer’s experience, the chicken wings came out “good and crunchy.”
Is it easy to operate? You bet. All you have to do is to prepare the food, put the food into the frying basket, and then set the timer and temperature.
When it comes to cleaning, this product is easy to clean. You can wash it with soapy water, or you can just throw the frying basket into the dishwasher. In a few minutes, you’re done.
One person asked: Is this going to stink up my kitchen like a deep fryer? The stink from the deep fryer comes from burning oil. But since this air fryer doesn’t use oil, you shouldn’t smell any stink at all.
Final Word: Blusmart Electric Air Fryer 3.4 Qt. Review
The Blusmart HF-898 air fryer is not the best air fryer on the market, but it can be a good alternative to an oven, but this is highly dependent on the type of food you’d like to prepare. For instance, if you’re into fries and don’t mind eating it everyday, this air fryer helps you cook fries easy and quickly. Plus, let’s not forget that compared with a full-size oven, an air fryer doesn’t consume that much electricity/energy.